Quadrant designs evaluation, from the outset, in to our work and recommendations for clients. We begin with an Evaluation Strategy, which includes a sense check of what is outcomes are already being measured, so we can build and not duplicate.
Where there are evaluation gaps related to the communications objectives, Quadrant will consider the degree of change being sought, and the available internal resource and budget, and provide a strategy with hard and soft measures of the performance indicators to demonstrate the key changes.
We offer a mix of our own evaluation tools, and a good cross section of off-the-shelf measurement methods. It is important to widen the responsibilities across an organisation, for evaluation and assessment of the findings.
Track Record Examples
- With the Training and Development Agency for Schools; for evaluation of the value for money from its teacher recruitment marketing communications activities
- With several consortia of councils, for internal evaluation of costs for housing and council tax administration
- With HEFCE, for its Aimhigher communications programmes and function
- With Sport England and London borough residents’ participation in sport and active recreation activities
- Within Higher Education, for Open University, and the University of Westminster, in propositions and media for students