Quadrant conducts a full range of stakeholder engagement, both planning and delivery. It begins with an appreciation of the client organisation’s business or programme level objectives, long term or campaign limited. We ensure that even a planned tactical, short term engagement is designed within an overarching proposition of what type of relationship and outcomes the organisation wants with its stakeholder groups.
Our programme typically includes stakeholder analysis, mapping and engagement planning. It provides this over a timescale, with milestones. We address the likely interest levels of each individual stakeholder or group. We anticipate in our strategies any likely issues, obstacles and responses.
Quadrant recommends a strategic process for systematic and technology enabled stakeholder planning and engagement, using off-the-shelf, eCRM relationship management tools or processes. This includes tagging and flags for response types, whether from organisation representatives or individual post holders.
Track Record examples
Quadrant has worked on stakeholder strategies and implementation with a wide variety of organisation types, for instance:
- With the Intellectual Property Office, to initiate a customer relationship programme
- With and for CESG across the information security sector for their CCTM scheme – entry level
- With energy efficiency policy makers across public and private organisations
- With the National Consumer Council when transitioning to Consumer Focus
- With NHS Barnsley, as part of their ‘Transforming Community Services’ initiative