Quadrant provides best practice for audience targeting for public sector teams planning communications and service design and delivery. For a media or service plan to be effective, there has to be an in depth understanding of the audiences, collectively and of course in manageable subsets or cohorts.
This process is often interactive with client teams, as the nature and relevance of cohort types can evolve as information builds on behaviour, size, propensities, weightings, priorities and uptake.
Our process includes the following considerations; demographics, locations, channel preferences, trends and traits, psychographic and behavioural profile differences and uptake or consumption.
Track Record Examples
Quadrant’s track record in audience targeting includes:
- Smart mobile phone applications – anticipating 3G/4G
- Financial service audience segments- from mainstream to near-prime and sub-prime segments
- Fuel poverty segmentation with pre payment meter user groups
- Oral health challenges for preventive care communications
- Student and learner segmentation for tailored recruitment