Quadrant provides a comprehensive trend forecasting service for organisations wanting to make their marketing and communications activity as effective as possible.
The key outcomes of our work with you will include coverage of audience types, customer and market segments, channel preference, behaviour by target audience, demand characteristics, propensity analysis, consumption patters, expenditure forecasts and market structure with direct or intermediary relationships.
Our forecasts can be provided for a range of time periods; short term campaign planning, intermediate mid-term and longer term trends
Track Record Examples
Quadrant’s track record in trend forecasting covers a great cross section of categories, where the similarities are often as striking as the differences
- Household smart metering trends
- Health sector Telehealth uptake trends
- Local convenience store shopping trends
- Private motor vehicle and fuel consumption trends
- Airline passengers trends
- Student and learner curriculum interest trends
- Social and short term financial lending trends